diy by fern & freckle
- Scrapbook-ChickADoodle on Free Pattern: Fabric Birdie
- The MadMama on Free Pattern: Fabric Birdie
- 49-Cent Friday: Too Big Tank-Top to Skirt Refashion | Diary of a MadMama on Tutorial: Invisible Seams, The Hidden Stitch
- JV on about
- Dinosaur Tutorial + Giveaway - WoollyPetals on Tutorial: Invisible Seams, The Hidden Stitch
- subscribe to fern & freckle
Category Archives: knitting
All dressed up & ready for her ballet class.
Since becoming a mom my dedicated craft time has been pretty much non existent. I’ve been able to steal a selfish evening here and there but for the most part my time is split between cooking, feeding, cleaning and diapering. … Continue reading
I knit this little toy raccoon a while ago: He’s super cute, I think he needs a cape. The pattern is from Jelly Bums, check it out, they have lots of cute animal knitting patterns.
I was digging through my yarn stash last night and found a collection of unfinished objects. This small selection of UFOs is an excellent reminder of procrastination and the excitement of starting new projects. and these are just the little … Continue reading
I knit this sweater for Hazel before she was born and this is the very first time she has worn it. As much as I love the pattern and the colour I made a bad choice by using wool and … Continue reading
I knit up this cute little shrug from start to finish in only 3 days of leisurely knitting (with many interruptions!) The pattern is well written and very easy to follow, I really enjoyed the top-down style. For me the … Continue reading