After about 6 years of neglect and infrequent watering, my orchid decided to surprise me by growing a new stem and now it is actually blooming! It makes me so happy, I’m not the best at taking care of my plants so this feels like a little miracle of sorts. He also seems to be outgrowing the pot but I’m too afraid to transplant him, anyone have any tips?
diy by fern & freckle
- Scrapbook-ChickADoodle on Free Pattern: Fabric Birdie
- The MadMama on Free Pattern: Fabric Birdie
- 49-Cent Friday: Too Big Tank-Top to Skirt Refashion | Diary of a MadMama on Tutorial: Invisible Seams, The Hidden Stitch
- JV on about
- Dinosaur Tutorial + Giveaway - WoollyPetals on Tutorial: Invisible Seams, The Hidden Stitch
- subscribe to fern & freckle